APAP SHOWCASES AT PERIDANCE
"The APAP Showcases at Peridance were nothing short of a beautiful dream which introduced me to several companies whom I'm looking forward to following in the future. Both my guest and I were just stunned by the consistently amazing quality and variety of dance that we saw."- Karen Shapiro, Wet Paint Journal
APAP conference attendees (with an APAP badge), press, and presenters attend at no charge. Early reservations are encouraged. Please reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note APAP Performaces SELL OUT.
Saturday, January 5th at 8:30 pm // Sunday, January 6th at 4:30 pm
- M/Motions // Manuel Vignoulle
- BodyStories: Teresa Fellion Dance // Teresa Fellion
- Alessandra Corona Performing Works // Alessandra Corona
- Azul Dance Theatre // Yuki Hasegawa
- QBC Company // Tsai Hsi Hung
- Opus Dance Collective //Ashley Schofield
- Buglisi Dance Theatre // Jacqulyn Buglisi
- SueMo Dance Company // Morgan Williams
- Abarakus // Yoshito Sakuraba
- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company // Igal Perry
- FJK Dance // Fadi Khoury
Sunday, January 6th at 1:30 pm// Sunday, January 6th at 7:30 pm
- Age on Stage // Charlotta Öfverholm
- Allison Cook Beatty Dance // Alison Cook-Beatty
- FUKUDANCE // Junichi Fukuda
- Ariel Rivka Dance // Ariel Grossman
- Luminario Ballet of Los Angeles // Judith Flex Helle
- 277 Dance Project // Nicole Philippidis
- Flock // Alice Klock & Florian Lochner
- Peridance Contemporar Dance Company // Igal Perry
- Ido Tamor & Desmond Richardson
- Buddha Stretch // Moptop Music & Movement
***Does not reflect show order. Approximate show length: 75 minutes
***The box office will open one hour prior to each performance. Please present your printed ticket to the box office upon arrival to recieve a performance program. Your program acts as your ticket to provide entry into the theater.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
***Tickets not claimed 10 minutes after the start of each performance will be released to the waitlist with no refund given. For questions, please contact the box office at 212-505-0886.